Wednesday, March 29, 2006

First attempt
















Hmm, what to start with...well, I had some free time and I thought that I'd attempt to create a blog. So here it is.

So, what to say? Umm. Still in Taiwan teaching...trying to decide wether or not to resign for another 6 months or not and testing out the wonders of modern computer technology. The picture is of all the fine young ladies that I have been working with over the last year or so. Sorry to say that 3 of them have returned home - but the small one on the left I live with. I am the one in the middle with the black shirt. Which incidently reads "Humpty Dumpty was pushed." Ok well I am setting this up for the flatmate and I to see what we can do with it so let's see what happens. Oh and sorry for the strange layout...not quite was I was going for but no worries. The above is our dog by the way. His name is Dusitn and he speaks both English and Chinese....

4 Comments:

Blogger Kiwi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Kiwi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Shaun said...

You need to allow anonymous comments, so everyone can comment, not just blogspot members.

Hope all is well.

4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home